Learn the foundations of great UI, UX and digital design. Here are some of the best design books of 2016 and 2015 available if you are looking to learn more about digital design.
- The Future UI/UX: From The Ground Up
- GUI: Graphical User Interface Design
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
- The UX Book: Process and Guidelines for Ensuring a Quality User Experience
- Lean UX: Designing Great Products with Agile Teams
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days
- Designing Products People Love: How Great Designers Create Successful Products
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability
If your looking for royalty free stock photography to compliment your designs or just looking for color inspirations, we’ve got you covered and more. Below is some of our favourite design resouces.